AT&T is suspending broadband data caps for home internet customers due to coronavirus

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Fri Mar 13 00:02:19 UTC 2020

No they didn't do the right thing.   The right
thing would have been to eliminate the caps a decade ago.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410