Looking for transit with full table bgp cloud options

Florian Brandstetter florianb at globalone.io
Thu Mar 12 22:30:06 UTC 2020

Nope, lack of `allowas-in` on their edges.

--
Greetings,

Florian Brandstetter
Chief Executive Officer
SquareFlow Technologies
www.squareflow.net

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or