DNS Recursive Operators: Please enable QNAME minimization (RFC7816) for the enhanced privacy of your users

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Mar 12 01:10:32 UTC 2020

--- owen at delong.com wrote:
From: Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com>

For anyone considering enabling DOH, I seriously recommend
reviewing Paul Vixie’s keynote at SCaLE 18x Saturday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=artLJOwToVY

It contains a great deal of food for thought on a variety
of forms of giving control over to corporations over things
you probably don’t really want corporations controlling in
your life.

Definitely informative.  I had no idea.  As well Paul Vixie
always sees things from a uniqus PoV.  Thanks for sharing!

I add a +1 that folks should watch this.

scott