Any Singtel AU APAC observed

Van Dyk, Donovan dvandyk at akamai.com
Wed Mar 11 15:07:43 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Over the past two weeks we have been noticed a lot of transit issues with packet loss for all our carriers connections into singtel APAC going to Australia specifically.

Anyone aware of any congestion issues going on?

If anyone has a Singtel contact to forward that would be awesome aswell.

Thanks
--
Donovan Van Dyk
Platform Operations Engineer, Senior

[signature_465954491]
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and its attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or an individual responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you are strictly prohibited from copying, disseminating or distributing this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic, paper or other versions.