Chairman Pai Proposes Mandating STIR/SHAKEN To Combat Robocalls

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Sun Mar 8 23:32:54 UTC 2020

On 3/8/20 4:00 PM, bzs at theworld.com wrote:
> As I've said before what would likely work is if every time one of us
> (in the US anyhow) got a junk call we immediately called our
> congressional and/or senate office(s) and simply said "just got
> another junk call! (optionally add description.)"

Doesn't work.  I've been complaining both House and Senate offices every
time CMS (Medicare billing arm) overcharges me $800 for my premiums.
It's to the point that my elected officials will listen, then say "write
a letter" (which I have done several times) and blow me off.

Nothing ever gets fixed.

BBB has told me they don't take complaints about government entities.