Chairman Pai Proposes Mandating STIR/SHAKEN To Combat Robocalls

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Sun Mar 8 23:00:25 UTC 2020

I do the same, don't say anything when I pick up an unknown caller id
until they say something, they disconnect about half or more of the
time tho not always.

As I've said before what would likely work is if every time one of us
(in the US anyhow) got a junk call we immediately called our
congressional and/or senate office(s) and simply said "just got
another junk call! (optionally add description.)"

The abuse works because we each suffer it alone.

--
        -Barry Shein