a bit off-topic: ManTra'20 CFP

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:57:09 UTC 2020

The first ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Traffic Manipulation (ManTra’20) will be
co-located with the ACM SIGCOMM conference and will be held at Columbia
University, New York City, USA, Aug. 10-14, 2020 .

I think it may be of interest to some of the NANOG community, to
participate and/or submit; you may see some familiar (academic, mostly)
names in the PC. There is not much time until the submission deadline of
April 10.

Cheers,

Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, University of Connecticut

Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home

Foundations of Cyber-Security (part I: applied crypto, part II:
network-security):
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Foundations-of-Cyber-Security