Chairman Pai Proposes Mandating STIR/SHAKEN To Combat Robocalls

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Fri Mar 6 22:54:08 UTC 2020

Good luck supporting it on legacy TDM
switches.  I know work-around exist, but nobody
wants to invest any money in modifying legacy gear.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410