Learning Resource for IRR to RPKI

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Thu Mar 5 09:04:25 UTC 2020

Hi Eric,

RIPE NCC has a bunch of webinars, one of them covers the IRR (a bit RIPE Database focussed) https://www.ripe.net/support/training/webinars/webinar-recordings/webinar-internet-routing-registry <https://www.ripe.net/support/training/webinars/webinar-recordings/webinar-internet-routing-registry> and another one covers RPKI https://www.ripe.net/support/training/webinars/webinar-recordings/webinar-resource-certification-rpki <https://www.ripe.net/support/training/webinars/webinar-recordings/webinar-resource-certification-rpki>

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nathalie