QUIC traffic throttled on AT&T residential

Daniel Sterling sterling.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:43:04 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 4:29 PM Daniel Sterling
<sterling.daniel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also: I think ipv6 isn't working for me cuz it's being dropped by a switch I'm using!
>
> I will swap that out / remove that and try ipv6 again

OK, ipv6 is working for me now.

The switch that was dropping ipv6 traffic was: Windows 10 (1909)
hyper-v switch! I was running Windows -> hyper-v -> openwrt, since
openwrt's kernel didn't have support for a USB NIC I'm using. I know,
this is ridiculous.

I switched to ubuntu 19.10 -> kvm -> openwrt, and ipv6 works out of the box.

Next step may be to see if I can get ipv6 working with just plain
ubuntu (and to stop using USB NICs)

-- Dan