Re: China’s Slow Transnational Network

Pengxiong Zhu pzhu011 at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 2 22:55:00 UTC 2020

DDoS traffic is coming from China to the outside world, which
should saturate the upstream link of China, however, what we observed is
that the upstream link has high and stable performance, while the
downstream link of China, which is traffic coming from the outside world to
China, is suffering from slow speed.

Best,
Pengxiong Zhu
University of California, Riverside