Europe IP Transit Provider Ideas ?

Darin Steffl darin.steffl at mnwifi.com
Tue Jun 30 12:15:22 UTC 2020

Why isn't Hurricane in your mix yet? They have great routes, some of the
lowest pricing available, and they are always easy to reach at the NOC.
They also peer at nearly every IX possible. They're #1 in number of BGP
adjacencies.

It looks like they have 3 or 4 paths in/out of Africa. I'd use their
looking glass tool to check latency and peering.