Layer 3 Switches

Garrett Skjelstad garrett at skjelstad.org
Mon Jun 29 18:40:36 UTC 2020

Cumulus (now NVIDIA) has just entered the access/edge market, so if you're
running a 'development-enabled' team, it's a very attractive offering.

They bring a pretty solid software solution, that can run on their own
CX-1048, or on a variety of manufacturers switches (including Dell).

self disclaimer; $dayjob affords Cisco 3650s/9300s, $sidejob(s)
affords Dell+Cumulus.

-GarrettS