Layer 3 Switches

Nathaniel Wingard nwingard at knownsecret.org
Mon Jun 29 16:20:25 UTC 2020

For this project I'm married to Cisco, but may not be in the future.
I've worked with Dell's PowerConnect line, but found that the feature set
was 90% of what Cisco had, but it ends up being really frustrating when you
need that last 10%. They also haven't seemed quite as mature as the Catalyst
line.
I've liked the price of the Ubiquiti switches I've seen, but haven't gotten
to play with them, and based on their EdgeRouter line, am not sure about
their maturity either.

Thanks,
Nathaniel