netflix proxy/unblocker false detection

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Fri Jun 26 17:40:16 UTC 2020

----- On Jun 26, 2020, at 1:21 AM, Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com wrote:

Hi,

> Sadly, PlayStation still don't support IPv6. Hopefully, it comes with
> the PS5,

Don't hold your breath.  It's most likely not related to the capabilities
of the hardware, or even the kernel running on the platform.

> although I see no reason why the PS4 and PS3 can't.

My guess is that there is no IPv6 support because the backend doesn't
support it.  I've seen this at previous employers where the network was ready
for IPv6, but back-end applications were lagging.  And that might require
development on a lot of games as well.

Perhaps we should start a rumor: "IPv6 has a lower ping!".  We'll get
thousands of gamers protesting for v6 in front of Sony's HQ :)

Thanks,

Sabri