netflix proxy/unblocker false detection

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Jun 26 13:35:58 UTC 2020

I take his statement more as:

	“If Netflix wasn’t doing IPv6, they’d be in more of a corner
	to resolve CGNAT issues. Since they support IPv6, likely their
	response to CGNAT issues is ``Press your provider to do IPv6,
	it’s better.’’”

Likely, that is true. Support for IPv6 isn’t at fault here. Rather, the
reality that IPv6 is a relatively easy way to offer a much better user
experience than CGNAT is in play here.

Owen