netflix proxy/unblocker false detection

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Thu Jun 25 16:20:44 UTC 2020

If you or others are not receiving a satisfactory reply from us (Netflix)
on this issue, please feel free to reach out directly and I'll make sure it
gets handled.

So far as we know, we handle CGNAT (and IPv6) appropriately. Sometimes
ranges get reassigned and the data that we have gets stale - this happens
quite often since formal runout, and so sometimes we're behind the ball on
it, but be assured that we take this seriously.

Thanks,
-Dave