netflix proxy/unblocker false detection

Brandon Jackson bjackson at napshome.net
Thu Jun 25 16:08:54 UTC 2020

Actually it's a good thing that Netflix does support IPv6 for this. As any
device using Netflix via IPv6 from your ISP would likely correctly be
protected as not a VPN or proxy.

The problem is the ISPs that deploy CGNAT without also deploying IPv6 is
ridiculous. They are directly affected by the death of IPv4 yet will not
deploy IPv6, to me that is unacceptable.

Unfortunately as well you have devices such as Roku who still refuse to
support IPv6 at all, so even if said ISP deployed IPv6 at least users using
Roku would still be in the same boat.