Quality of the internet

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Thu Jun 18 12:51:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

in our region (CIS, eastern Europe) we still have issues
with overloaded international transport and bad quality of international
channels from time to time (especially at the beginning of COVID19).

While Internet looks slow, but still usable, this case VoIP goes really bad.

Our regional specific is strong and very cheap internal (inside country)
connectivity. So one of solution can be join local IXes by dedicated L2
(DWDM) channels.

Ask me off-list if you want some help/solutions ;)

17.06.20 23:47, Dovid Bender пише: