Quality of the internet

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jun 17 20:47:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

My 9-5 is working for a VoIP provider. When we started in 2006 we had a lot
of issues with the quality of the internet in eastern europe and central
Asia. It was not rare for us to have to play around with routing to get the
quality that we needed. In a review of tickets for the last two years it
seems as if we barely do any of that these days. Rarely do we get a quality
complaint that comes back to an issue where a carrier or ISP dropping or
mangling packets. Has anyone else observed this as well?