TIMELY – ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting Starts Later Today!

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jun 16 10:34:20 UTC 2020

NANOGers –

Our ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting will be held today and tomorrow, and is starting in approximately 5 hours…   There’s plenty of time to register for this free event, and participate in the development of the policies by which we manage the ARIN registry.

Details available below.

Best wishes (and stay safe!)
/John

John Curran