[c-nsp] LDPv6 Census Check

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Tue Jun 16 10:00:17 UTC 2020

Hence my earlier comment on why I think it's not commercially feasible to switch to v6 control plane, (the only thing I'd be getting is MPLS-IPv6 which I already have (or have had) via L3VPN-6VPE), time will tell if I ever need to make the switch.
But I'm thankful to you for doing the "ice breaking" for the rest of the community.

adam