Router Suggestions

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Mon Jun 15 21:26:31 UTC 2020

As someone who has used VSR (Nokia) and VMX (Juniper) I’d suggest, good luck on your plan to use servers for this sort of routing. If you want a cheap router to handle full tables and a couple of 10G interfaces worth of throughput I’d suggest you would be a lot better off with Mikrotik’s latest hardware offering - https://mikrotik.com/product/ccr2004_1g_12s_2xs

Just my 2c