Router Suggestions

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Mon Jun 15 20:56:45 UTC 2020

We just got a MX204 quote and it was close to 2.5x the price you're
quoting, with apparently the minimum license needed for full tables, and
Next Day replacement.   So if it's really $11K, please shoot me an email
off list.   Or if someone has a better place to get a decent quote for a
MX204, or can clarify where this quote might have went wrong, that would be
useful too.

We're also looking at going the virtual router route where we put 2-3
servers in a HA cluster loaded up with 10Gb interfaces and running some
sort of routing software.  In case you didn't catch on, I'm fairly early in
running this idea through the paces, although it seems like this is a
pretty common thing nowadays.

--
- Forrest