Router Suggestions

Patrick Cole z at amused.net
Mon Jun 15 13:16:17 UTC 2020

Drew,

A 6 Tbps router is a little more expensive than a 2 Tbps router, yes.

I was referring to the 7280SR range not the 7280CR.

I ended up getting our SR2k's around the same price as MX204's with the help of our friendly Arista rep.
MX204's may have gotten chaper in the last year I don't know.  But YMMV.

-PC