[c-nsp] LDPv6 Census Check

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Mon Jun 15 10:13:25 UTC 2020

Yes I absolutely agree,

Not to mention this whole thread is focused solely on next-hop identification -which is just the lowest of the layers of abstraction in the vertical stack.
We haven’t talked about other "entities" that need identification like: VPNs, applications, policies (yes I'm looking at you VXLAN!) etc... - all of which are way better identified by a simple label rather than IPinIPinIP....

adam