[c-nsp] LDPv6 Census Check

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Mon Jun 15 09:45:59 UTC 2020

Yes it can indeed, and that's moving towards the centre between the extreme cases that David laid out.
It's about how granular one wants to be in identifying an end-to-end path between a pair of edge nodes.
I agree with you that MPLS is still better than IP,
and I tried to illustrate that even enumerating every possible paths using deep label stack is not a problem (and even that can be alleviated using hierarchy of LSPs).

adam