Amateur Hour - NANOG79 Video Archives?

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Sun Jun 14 21:07:43 UTC 2020

That is the correct Youtube channel, yes.

Monday is 2 weeks from the conference start, so I think we can safely say
give it a couple more days. Edward is really good about following up on
these things, and we know that the vendor that we worked with is really
really busy with a lot of virtual conferences these days.