ROV Deployment (was LDPv6 Census Check)

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Jun 14 18:09:24 UTC 2020

>> we have rov in rfps received from paying customers
> I hope this becomes the norm, globally.

charlie lynn wrote the first rpki draft in 1999. the steves
shanghaied me in 2000. considering it took eight years for the
ietf to change a constant of 4k to 64k, rpki/rov is moving right
along at a swift pace.

thanks to a few vendor engineers who implemented as skunkworks,
to jay, you, and other large ops who have deployed, and to job
who has taken over waving the pom poms, i am rather optimistic.

randy