Partial vs Full tables

Brian Johnson brian.johnson at netgeek.us
Thu Jun 11 18:34:15 UTC 2020

Wow. Full distorted vision of reality mode here…

uRPF doesn’t “break” anything. I stand by that. It’s not a religious position. It’s an operational experience. One that I have multitudes of real world examples of it working to SOLVE issues.

You seem to be willfully ignorant about how real networks use tools that you dislike to solve problems. This is way more of a problem with you disliking uRPF than me telling you that I like it for some applications.

Now I remember why I usually never post on this list now. I will just dismiss your opinions going forward instead of trying to point out that you aren’t the only measure of a network.

Thanks Bill.