[c-nsp] LDPv6 Census Check

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Jun 11 13:45:41 UTC 2020

On 11/Jun/20 15:34, Saku Ytti wrote:

> Unsure of others, but we didn't implement RPKI for shit and giggles,
> we implemented it, because customers wanted us to do RPKI.

I'll be honest, none of our customers ever asked us to deploy RPKI and
ROV. Will they benefit from it, sure? Is it about to become part of an
RFP requirements document? Probably not.

Then again, the typical NTT customer probably has an engineering
department that understands and demands RPKI, because they are a
sizeable operator themselves. We only have a handful of customers that
technically appreciate that we've deployed RPKI. For the rest, it
doesn't register.

Not sure if beating up on Job for months qualifies as "a customer
wanting RPKI from NTT" :-).

Mark.