[c-nsp] LDPv6 Census Check

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Jun 11 12:17:55 UTC 2020

Well RPKI or DNSSEC is at least adding a value, even something you can brag about to your customers (we are part of the solution not part of the problem etc...).

But running MPLS over IPv6 in addition to already running it over IPv4, gaining new functionality or features in the process that could be ultimately monetized in providing better service to customers? -maybe even exposing the network to a new set of bugs?  -I don't know, that doesn’t sound like a good use of company resources especially in these uncertain times . Maybe I'm being overly harsh here maybe if you could please explain the drivers or expected net value out of this exercise please?

adam