infrapedia June 2020

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Wed Jun 10 20:52:23 UTC 2020

hey there,

today we have interviewed Vint Cerf and asked him some questions about the
internet, development after covid19, if you are interested in watching this
interview, check it out -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL3nV5x4fHc&feature=youtu.be

if you have suggestions on who you would like to see interviewed also let
me know, I am working on a couple of interesting people focusing on
internet stability and reliability. (offlist please)

we have also thought it would be a good idea to give international
telecoms, ixps, datacenters, subsea cable companies an award as they work
very hard, if you are interested in voting you can do that
https://www.infrapedia.com/app

as always source code for infrapedia is available
https://github.com/infrapedia and please feel free to join and contribute
to the project. last but not least... Join our slack here!
https://join.slack.com/t/infrapedia/shared_invite/zt-em3btj80-jj0iGlG7jkAjPkrwlwWhVg

Mehmet