Outsourced NOC Solutions

Eric Litvin eric at lumasystems.com
Wed Jun 10 19:32:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

Luma Systems has built a SaaS-based optical monitoring platform enabling
vendor-neutral DWDM Channel Monitoring and In-Service OTDR with a robust
predictive analytics engine.  We've met with many Nanogers over the last
couple years but if you're interested in learning more,  please contact us
offline.

Eric
Luma Systems