Partial vs Full tables

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:35:29 UTC 2020

Hello,

   Some time ago we had a similar discussion on this list, in that
moment I shared a small study we did in LACNIC but we had it only in
Spanish. Here is the version in English (BGP: To filter or not to filter
by prefix size. That is the question ):

https://aaaa.acostasite.com/2019/07/bgp-to-filter-or-not-to-filter-by.html

Alejandro,