Partial vs Full tables

Anoop Ghanwani anoop at alumni.duke.edu
Tue Jun 9 00:12:39 UTC 2020

There are many different tries -- see here for some examples.
https://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/fast-ip-routing-with-lc-tries/184410638

And an enhancement to LC-tries
http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A469814&dswid=-2401

Then there are radix-n (n-ary trie) lookups, e.g. radix-4 would look up
4-bits at a time and branch 16 ways.

Here's a good tutorial, and I don't think even this is exhaustive.
http://klamath.stanford.edu/~pankaj/talks/hoti_tutorial.ppt