Outsourced NOC Solutions

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Jun 8 23:00:54 UTC 2020

Hrm, I got the impression from the OP that they're constructing a new network and contemplating lighting a single pair for telemetry and whole cable breaks.

I did not get the impression that they were getting strands from someone else and lighting it for sale to customers.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com