Outsourced NOC Solutions

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Mon Jun 8 19:31:33 UTC 2020

I would calm down, Miles. 😃 Dark fiber networks are built and usually maintained by the same construction company that installed them. And a dark fiber network does not even need a single full time optical engineer. If the cable is damaged, then the guys who installed it will repair it. All the expertise is there.

And no, I am not an executive at a undersea cable system. i was one of Hibernia Atlantic's top salesmen during the early years from 2004-2011 after which I retired.