Partial vs Full tables

Jakob Heitz (jheitz) jheitz at cisco.com
Mon Jun 8 18:19:42 UTC 2020

These are the first steps to optimization. Hysteresis is another.
They work in ideal cases. However, when coding, we need to consider
all cases. How do you set the timer?
The timer has to anticipate the future. It's like an automatic
transmission. It can't anticipate the future. However, the worst
that can happen if the automatic transmission anticipates
incorrectly is that it hunts.

Regards,
Jakob.