understanding IPv6

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Sun Jun 7 20:55:06 UTC 2020

" Multi links subnets are not a figment of my mind.  ".

Precisely.

Two years ago, while lecturing a related study-unit for the first time, I
encountered this document: http://www.ti.com/lit/pdf/swry013

and it was by then already 4 years old.

Figure 1 is inexplicable without the concept of the multi-link subnet.

Cheers,

Etienne