Partial vs Full tables

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jun 5 13:17:26 UTC 2020

Maybe instead of transit + 1, you use communities to just allow all customer prefixes, regardless of how deep they are. Obviously that community would need to be supported by that provider.

I've been wondering a similar thing for how to take advantage of the 150k - 250k hardware routes the CRS317 now has in v7 beta. That many routes should cover the peering tables for most operators, maybe even transit's customers.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com