Amateur Hour - NANOG79 Video Archives?

Ilissa Miller ilissa at imillerpr.com
Thu Jun 4 12:36:59 UTC 2020

Hi Mick - just chiming in.  Edward mentioned they should be live within 2
weeks on the NANOG YouTube channel in the closing remarks.

:)

--
*Ilissa Miller*

CEO, iMiller Public Relations

President, NEDAS

Founder, Independent Data Center Alliance

Office:  (914) 315-6424

Mobile: (917) 743-0931

@iMillerPR | @ilissanyc

*#dontgoviralgovirtual*