Contact at Ubiquiti Networks?

Gary Godard garygodard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 03:31:43 UTC 2020

Nuno,
     We have RMA's switches here in the US just about a month ago and it
was a 2-week turn-around going directly to Ubiquiti.

That said they do have spanning-tree issues with the switches and also we
are now seeing intermittent reconfiguration for no reason. No one tampering
with anything the VM Environment detects a switch reconfiguration that only
lasts for a few seconds. but it does occur randomly.

Thanks
Gary Godard
318-450-4470 Find Me!
888-471-8778 Fax Number
http://greatomission.blogspot.com/

   - Enterasys Certified Expert - Network Security
   - Enterasys Certified Expert - Networking
   - Enterasys Certified Expert - BYOD
   - OneFabric Sales Expert
   - *Extreme Networks Design Professional*
   - *Extreme Networks Sales Professional*

Matt 4:19
And he saith unto them, "Follow me,
  and I will make you fishers of men."