Question on BlackBox or Commworks

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Wed Jul 29 18:59:56 UTC 2020

For national (U.S.), on site techs I can recommend
http://www.servicecommunications.com we subcontract for them on the regular
and they run a tight ship and have many large national accounts.  I would
not get hung up on choosing someone with their own employees vs.
contracting or hybrid, but more on choosing a company with experience
managing projects like yours and a good project management team to run the
show.

It all depends on the nature of your project, of course. There are "self
service" tools like Field Nation and Work Market that you can find all your
own techs and they handle 1099 and insurance, etc. for you.
*Brandon Svec*

*15106862204 <15106862204> voice | sms**teamonesolutions.com
<https://teamonesolutions.com/>*