Tips on dealing with illicit BGP announcements

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:37:46 UTC 2020

The primary thing that you need to do is to create ROAs of your block
allowing only your ASN as Origin.

Second, as Siyuan and Justin mentioned, get in touch with Merit RADB.
They are great! If you do the full job right in the first e-mail,
presenting the allocation of the RIR and the transfer, they solve at the
first interaction.

And, beyond asking RADB to remove the wrong route objects, you need to
create your correct route objects.
You can use any IRR that is replicated with RADB... But RADB is a de-facto
standard.

--
Douglas Fernando Fischer
Engº de Controle e Automação