cloud backup

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Sun Jul 26 20:44:54 UTC 2020

I recently read about a way to get unlimited Google storage for $12 per month. Yes, really unlimited. I haven’t tried it, but my understanding is that it is based on 5 user or less GSuite account and they don’t enforce storage limits.  If you have .edu email you may be able to get 100% free. Sorry, I can’t find the link now but it was discussed on reddit somewhere.

Brandon Svec