Internet Providers in 111 8th Ave, NYC

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Jul 24 16:24:54 UTC 2020

We've tried this, disabled google because the spam came from 1000s of Gmail
accounts actually, also had the same issue with Facebook end disabled
that.. it's not like we are not trying to solve this, one idea was to
create an account demo/demo and let people just login with that without
requiring registration but then the problem is we have no way of tracking
buy capacity requests... i am sure we just need a web developer help us ;)
thinking this as network engineer isn't really the best way to come up with
a solution