Don Smith, RIP.

Rabbi Rob Thomas robt at cymru.com
Thu Jul 23 23:25:15 UTC 2020

I’m so very sorry to hear this news.  My condolences to Don’s family and all of his many, many friends.  He was a great teammate in our shared mission to improve the Internet.  Zichrono livracha, Don’s memory is definitely for blessing.

--
Rabbi Rob Thomas                                           Team Cymru
   "It is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those with whom we