questions asked during network engineer interview

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Tue Jul 21 18:18:32 UTC 2020

On 21/Jul/20 19:26, adamv0025 at netconsultings.com wrote:

> Well  "I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."  ;)

You misunderstand me, Adam. I am not averse to learning new things.

What I am saying is I've spent 10 years on this road, and the summaries
you see me providing on this list are the most simplified conclusions
that are informed by a decade of this dance.

Seeing the bigger picture is, many times, as important as seeing the
detail. I don't expect you (or many) to share my point of view. And
that's okay, as long as we keep the Internet running.

Mark.