questions asked during network engineer interview

Brandon Martin lists.nanog at monmotha.net
Tue Jul 21 17:30:00 UTC 2020

On 7/21/20 12:55 AM, Mark Tinka wrote:
> Suffice it to say, to this day, we still don't know what SDN means to
> us, hehe.

I think that's part of the problem.  It means too many different things
to different people.  Much of what people refer to SDN is useful, albeit
often pre-existing before the SDN craze...you just have to know what it is.

Reminds me of the early days of ".NET" at Microsoft.  Everything was
".NET", and eventually it became an actual thing.
--
Brandon Martin